Dear all,

I'm using DSpace 1.8 with xmlui templates.

I'm familiar with the Advanced authorizations tool, but I don't find a
way for the following request:

I want to change the rights of the Bundle: THUMBNAIL in all items for
Anonymous users within a certain collection. Finally anonymous user
should see the thumbs in List View, but should not have access to
bitstream in general, which means to the Bundle: ORIGINAL

How can I proceed this?

Best.
Matthias.

--

_______________________________

dipl.-ing. matthias zipp
basis5 webtechnologie
möller und zipp ingenieure
und partner

pestalozzistraße 9
34119 kassel
germany

t +49.(0)561.7660348
f +49.(0)561.7660358

z...@basis5.de
www.basis5.de

vertretungsberechtigte gesellschafter:
lars möller, matthias zipp
registergericht: amtsgericht frankfurt am main
registernummer: PR 1118
umsatzsteuer-identifikationsnummer gemäß § 27 a umsatzsteuergesetz:
DE 219095185