Hi Sisay,

in the past this problem was caused by too much text in one of the
metadata fields (the usual suspect is dc.description.abstract). Try to
take a look at the items you submitted since the last successful
reindexing and shorten any text that seems excessively long. You can
still upload the whole text of the metadata field as a bitstream
(preferably in the TEXT bundle) so the item will still be fully
searchable.

Regards,
~~helix84