I think that the actual failure must have occurred earlier than any of
the messages in your screenshot.  The messages shown are just DSpace
cleaning up and exiting.

Given the step which failed, the first thing I would look for is a
problem with connecting to the database.  I would check the
credentials set in your DSpace configuration (config/dspace.cfg),
whether the DBMS is running, and the DBMS' configuration.  But all
this is guesswork -- we can't see the messages which describe the
failure.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
There's an app for that:  your browser