Hi,

So for now I *seem* to have found a work around: setting the pipeline to "noncaching".  I found the hint referenced in Jira DS-298, and have modified my code[1] to use the noncaching pipeline type.

It's been working on my development instance for a few hours now, and I've been refreshing quite a bit, browsing a number of other themes, etc, and still no cache corruption persisting across this particular theme which was so often affected before.

Fingers crossed!

[1] https://gist.github.com/alanorth/5426188