Hi all,

I'm trying to validate here: http://www.openarchives.org/  the OAI-PMH
interface of our repository (it is a DSpace v3.1) but I'm getting this
error:

[FAIL] ListRecords response gave a noRecordsMatch error when it should have
included at least the record with identifier oai:localhost:10669/296. The
from and until parameters of the request were set to the datestamp of this
record (2012-02-06T14:50:02Z). The from and until parameters are inclusive,
see protocol spec section 2.7.1. The message included in the error response
was: 'No matches for the query'

I searched in the Web for the solution and found this:

https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1445

Is this still an open bug or is there a way to fix it.

Thanks!

--
La pureza del alma no se pierde sin consentimiento