Hi Nirav,

your questions are very brief and need clarification.

I need to do Dspace-SSO with drupal.

What SSO system are you using? If none, which external source of user data
are you using? If none, would you prefer to store user passwords locally?
If so, in DSpace or in Drupal? You would need to modify the other system to
use the user database of the chosen system.

Is dsapce1.8.2 provide any Webservices for login and fetching collections
> and community ?

DSpace provides many ways of exporting its contents via HTTP. Some of them
require you to log in. Please, check our official documentation for the
following: LNI (WebDAV), OAI-PMH, Solr

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC18/DSpace+1.8+Documentation

Also, there are two unofficial REST API implementations that work with
1.8.2. We're working towards integrating one in DSpace 4.0.

https://github.com/wijiti/dspace-rest-api/tree/dspace-rest-1.8.1
https://github.com/hedtek/dspace-rest

Regards,
~~helix84