Hi,

After DSpace installation I copied all the directories from /dspace/webapps
to /tomcat/webapps, as per DSpace Installation documentation. Now, I
changed the default logo in the following path,

/dspace/webapps/xmlui/themes/Mirage/images

I copied a new logo with the name <dspace-logo-only.png> and rename the
existing one with a different name. Then restart the tomcat.

So, should I again copy all  /dspace/webapps to /tomcat/webapps ?

Regards,