Hi,

I'll reopen my question.

The fact is I want to apply this patch:
https://jira.duraspace.org/secure/attachment/11271/i18nBasicsForXmlui.patch

but in an overlay way, as I said before.

My new
[dspace-source]/dspace/modules/xmlui/src/main/java/org/dspace/app/xmlui/aspect/artifactbrowser/Navigation.java
  --> works great after delete tomcat cache.

Now, I want to do the same thing with
dspace-xmlui/dspace-xmlui-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/app/xmlui/cocoon/DSpaceLocaleAction.java.
For that I create a new level called "cocoon", in xmlui folder, and then I
copy DSpaceLocaleAction inside and do the changes.

Well, changes in my new DSpaceLocaleAction doesn't works. The only
differences between my two classes are the package they are in:

Navigation.java is in .../aspect/artifactbrowser  ---> and works fine.
DSpaceLocaleAction.java is in .../cocoon --> and doesn't works.

Is there any restrictions on what classes can be overlayed and what classes
don't in xmlui package?

Thanks,
Robert