Hiy'all,

 First of all thank you for accepting me into this milist.

 straight to the point, i have dspace 1.7 with xmlui manakin for about
 two years now.
 my repository site (repository.unhas.ac.id) have also been listed in
 dspace list.
 right now i have a new machine and already setup dspace 3.1 with xmlui
 on it.
 can someone give me a guidance on how to move all the contents on my
 old system to the new one?

 for your kind attention i thank you

 regards,
 adywp