Hi, we're interested in this feature, and will happily just go the local
customization route to implement it. Thank you for working on the
documentation, as well as making the code available, that is very
thoughtful of you. I do think there has been interest from the community
in producing "on the fly derivatives" and this would be a nice working
example of one way to do it.
--
HARDY POTTINGER <pottinge...@umsystem.edu>
University of Missouri Library Systems