Hello Ben,

Thank you for the URLs. They gave me a head start and I managed to solve this!

I am posting this in case someone else needs to try it:

- added two filters for the Greek language (mentioned in the following apache wiki page: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/LanguageAnalysis#Greek),
- rebuilt,
- re-indexed and it worked.

Thanks again for your advice Ben and helix!

Regards,
Kiriaki
EL/i/DOC Systems & Services