From: "ribin jones" <ribin.jo...@niist.res.in>
To: heli...@centrum.sk
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 3:22:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] how to disable download form communities and
collection for unregistered users

I now notice that within the same 2007 collection itself, some journals docs
are downloadable now and some others not.

Ribin Jones S.B
Scientist
IT LAB, Knowledge Resource Centre
CSIR - NIIST (National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology),
Govt. of India
Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram - 695019
Kerala, India
www.niist.res.in
Mob: +91 9895226242