Hi, I'm searching for some orientation on deploying an upload client
method that allows users to:
     - Publish items inside specific DSpace collections and
     - If destination collections doesn't exist, generate them
Collection name (and it's parent community) will be defined on upload
client, so if item's parent collection exist, it will simply upload it,
otherwise it will first generate parent collection and then upload item.
I want to behave this way to avoid users having to login on DSpace,
creating collection and then opening upload client and upload to newly
generated collection, this is error-prone because there will be a lot of
collections to generate per user and it's name will be compound of
multiple signs and numbers.
Now I use SWORD client to upload DSpace METS SIP profile packages, works
great but only in generating (ingesting) items.

So I'm looking to use AIP profile packages to generate collections and
items, I've read in DSpace documentation that AIP is only oriented to
backup and restore DSpace existing elements and I'm not sure if AIP can
be used this way to generate new content.
Other method I could explore is to use REST API calls to generate
collections and the SWORD+DSpace METS SIP method for item upload.
I would be grateful to known If someone else have followed a similar
path or knows a better way to achieve this requirement. Thank you in
advance.