From: ivan.ma...@gmail.com [mailto:ivan.ma...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of helix84
Sent: 03 June 2013 11:45
To: Michael White
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] DSpace v3.1 and Postgres v9?

Hi Michael,

I answered this question here:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/Installation?focusedCommentId=34637101#comment-34637101

In short - you're free to try, I wouldn't expect any problems. If you do,
please report back. When we have enough confirmations, we'll add it as a
recommended version.

Regards,
~~helix84

The University of Stirling is ranked in the top 50 in the world in The Times
Higher Education 100 Under 50 table, which ranks the world's best 100
universities under 50 years old.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,
 number SC 011159.