On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 9:12 PM, Jose Blanco <blan...@umich.edu> wrote:
> I believe this used to work, but using xmlui and selecting a cc license
> during submission does not seem to create the text and url file - the rdf
> file gets created.  This is using xmlui.  Does anything come to mind?

Hi Jose,

you're probably referring to this bug (duplicates were filed). I have
it assigned, just haven't gotten to fixing it yet - sorry. I'm going
to fix only the display part, though - there was some reason why the
underlying logic changed. If you want to help, a patch will be very
welcome.

https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1323
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1329
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1354