again, this might not related to dspace, but i really want to see it
from dspace perpective to search for a solution.

here is the background situation:
- we give 2 IP address to our dspace machine (DSPM for later ref.), a
local address (LAd for later ref.) on OS level and a public address (PAd
for later ref.) from NAT function in router.
- our network people somehow configure our internal network, so 'from
DSPM perspective' there are two internal network segment.
- in internal network segment A, user can access (for example: Ping)
DSPM-LAd and DSPM-PAd
- in internal network segment B, user can access (for example: Ping)
only DSPM-LAd but cannot access (for example: Ping) DSPM-PAd
- Our DNS server, which is used by both segment is configured in a way
so when external user ask for DSPM they were given DSPM-PAd and when
internal network user ask for DSPM, they were given DSPM-LAd.
- when ping DSPM URL from DSPM command line, it got its LAd (DSPM using
local DNS server).

The problem, user in internal network segment B, while been able to
browse DSPM, cannot log-in to DSPM. When user try to log-in (using
correct account ofc), the page just refreshed.
however, user in internal network segment A and external network user
can browse and log-in to DSPM as normal.

what is happening on internal network segment B? is it because they
cannot access DSPM-PAd? eventhough they can access DSPM through DSPM-LAd
is there something happened at log-in time that request user terminal to
access DSPM-PAd?

Regards,
Ady W. Paundu

----