We are using 3.1, jspui.

In 3.x, there is a function to move bitstreams up or down within an item.
However, it is a manual process, one at a time. We are adding lots of
newspaper issues to items, not in a particular order at a given time,
whenever files are available from the scanning stations.

It would be really helpful if we can select a primary bitstream in an item
and then be able to sort all the bitstreams there in the ascending or
descending order by the file name.

Could that be an enhancement for the future release?

Thanks,

Shixing
Shixing Wen
Head of Technical Services