Hi Remi,

Are you interested in exporting your ENTIRE solr statistics to a CSV, or
are you looking to output specific queries to CSV?

If you are familiar with the specifics of querying SOLR directly, an
example query might be:
http://localhost:8080/solr/statistics/select?q=*:*&rows=10&start=0&wt=csv

Where:
q=*:* is a search for all documents
rows=10 specifies that you want an output of 10 records
start=0   Is the offset or starting position within the result set to
return, for when the number of records exceeds your request *rows*.
wt=csv  Tells SOLR to write the output in CSV format.

You will normally receive a forbidden error if you try to query a SOLR
system outside of your localhost.

I have been working on an alternative Usage Statistics system, powered by
Elastic Search (as opposed to SOLR), and I have added download of CSV data
of reports from within the statistics portal. This has been added to DSpace
in 3.0
See an example at:
http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/handle/10673/1/stats/fileDownloads
(You'll have to login using the DSpace Demo credentials, and unfortunately
there is not much legacy data in there).

It looks like: Download Data as
.csv<http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/handle/10673/1/stats/csv/fileDownloads>

With the elastic search solution, you can get a CSV of downloads per month
to a container. Downloads per country. And top downloaded bitstreams within
a container.

Peter Dietz