Hi Hilton,
I follow the guide, that you linked and when i execute the command:

[user]# java -cp
lucene-core-2.9.3.jar:lucene-misc-2.9.3.jar:org/apache/lucene/misc/IndexMergeTool
/dspace/edocur31/solr/statistics/newdata
/dspace/edocur31/solr/statistics/data/index
/dspace/edocur31/solr/statistics/data.1207201301/index

*Recive the following error:*
Error: Could not find or load main class
.dspace.edocur31.solr.statistics.newdata.

I donĀ“t know what is worng. Any idea?, Really appreciate your help

Humberto Blanco,