Dear all,

I would like to ask for any advice on how to add javascript and avoiding
issues of jQuery conflicts. I've seen in some repositories using the
jQuery.conflict() mode. I also noticed that some of these conflicts that
I've encountered were fixed by rearranging the sequence of imported
javascript in sitemap.xmap. What is the best way to add javascript and
avoiding jQuery conflicts with other libraries in DSpace?

Thanks in advance and cheers,
--
Elvi