On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 07:21:53AM +0000, Lewatle Phaladi wrote:
> I have only created ROOT.xml file and in it I have
>
> #cat ROOT.xml
>  <Context path="/" docBase="[dspace]/webapps/xmlui"
>      debug="0" privileged="true" allowLinking="true">
> </Context>

The 'path' attribute should not be used in external context
descriptors.  The path is computed from the name of the file, and in
the special case where the name is "ROOT.xml" the path will be "/".

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/context.html#Naming

> This file is sitting under /tomcat6/apache-tomcat/conf/Catalina/localhost my
> question is where am I have to put this contents :
>
> <Context path="/oai" docBase="[dspace]/webapps/oai" debug="0"
>     reloadable="true" cachingAllowed="false"
>     allowLinking="true"/>
> and the file name should be called what name if it is restricted to use
> certain nameand extension like ROOT.xml

As someone already said:  *instead of* coding path="/oai", name the
file 'oai.xml'.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Machines should not be friendly.  Machines should be obedient.