Hi

I've tried upgrading from 1.8 to 3.x and LDAP authentication works fine for
both staff and students

However I can't get the LDAP special groups code to work when there is more
than one special group

I've tried including the relevant modified code from DSpace 3.2 in DSpace
3.0 but it still doesn't work

Has anyone else got this working properly?

Thanks

Clive