Hi everyone,

I ran into an issue while harvesting content from a non-dspace repository
into a dspace instance. Basically, the harvest was aborting midway through
the harvest. A little investigation revealed that the site I was harvesting
from was exposing an unqualified coverage (dublin core) field.
DSpace's metadatafieldregistry
database table does not have an entry for an unqualified coverage field,
thus the reason why my harvest was breaking.

anyone experienced this issue?

One other thing, though it did not seem to affect my harvests, there is a
typo in all the crosswalk xlts files (etdms.xsl, didl.xsl, rdf.xsl,
qdc.xsl, and oai_dc.xsl), coverage is spelt as covarage.

m.