On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Carlos Walter Blandon Alvarez
<cblan...@eafit.edu.co> wrote:
> Currently, we are using file system on the server for storing content. But we
> want to storing content in NAS external server.
>
> How to do to migrate between local file system to SBR storage?

Hi Carlos,

NAS doesn't imply SRB. SRB is a grid computing technology, whereas NAS
only exports filesystems. But that's good news - setting up NAS with
DSpace requires you simply to mount the exported filesystem on the
DSpace server in an empty directory, point assetstore.dir in
dspace.cfg to that empty directory and restart Tomcat.

You'll also probably want to copy your current assetstore over to that
mount point before you restart Tomcat. Then you won't need your old
assetstore directory anymore. Another alternative is to add
assetstore.dir.1 pointing to NAS in addition to your current
assetstore.dir; in that case all new content would be stored to
assetstore.dir.1 and the old content would remain in assetstore.dir.

More information here:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/Storage+Layer#StorageLayer-BitstreamStore

Regards,
~~helix84