The components affected by the issue are not used by DSpace JSPUI as
well so there are no issues with the existent installations.
DSpace CRIS make use of some spring tags but as far as we know it never
use "user input" as attribute of this tags so no issues for DSpace CRIS too.
Best regards,
Andrea

--
Andrea Bollini
Dipartimento Servizi e Soluzioni per l'Amministrazione Universitaria

Via dei Tizii, 6
00185 Roma, Italy
tel. +39 06 44 486 087 - mob. +39 348 82 77 525
http://www.cineca.it