Hello

We are in DSpace 1.8 XMLUI

In our UI we have a box named "Users who visited this item also visited..."
which shows in the item display. The box is similar to that Amazon feature,
users bought this also bought that.

I wonder if this is a standard DSpace feature.

If yes, can someone explain me the logic behind the feature? For example, it
seems strange that an item that was just archived already shows items there.

Best regards
Rodrigo