Dear All,

After following helix advice to use process monitor, I've discovered what
could be the cause of my ant update slowing down. Process monitor returned
an "End of File" result when copying my custom vocabulary. I just removed
my custom vocabularies from my [dspace-src] and the problem went away. I
don't know what's the problem with my custom vocabulary since it's working
when I used it in [dspace]/config/controlled-vocabularies. Thanks for the
inputs and suggestions guys. More power to you all.

Sincerely,
Elvi