Hello,

Earlier in the week I had been asking about the link checker, as we ran it
but were getting the following result:

The task was completed successfully.

STATUS: Fail, RESULT: Item: 123456789/473 -
https://repository.bridgeport.edu/xmlui/handle/123456789/473 = 0 - FAILED

Now we are wondering if we have it setup properly or are simply using it
incorrectly.  The documentation on how to use the curation tools is less
clear on how to make everything work than we would like.  Is there a more
in depth resource that explains how to configure and use the curation
tools?  Or can someone provide a primer to make sure we have done
everything correctly?  We are currently using DSpace 1.8, but looking to
upgrade at the end of the semester when classes finish.  Any help is
appreciated.

Matt Sherman

Digital Content Librarian

University of Bridgeport