A successful execution of update-discovery-index -b with the proper LANG
environment variable (pt_BR, UTF-8) seems to have fixed the issue.

Ats,

Alcides Carlos de Moraes Neto
"Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either
case, the thought is staggering."
- R. Buckminster Fuller