On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 11:49 PM, Carla Ferreira
<carlaferreir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, looking for the answer and discover which types of emails dont work..
> we just discovered that dspace does not allowing any user to register in
> repository.

OK, that doesn't answer the question, but let's solve that problem
first. What happens when a user tries to register? Is there any
message in the interface or error in the log?

Do you have registration disabled in your dspace.cfg?
(xmlui.user.registration=false)

Your answers are very brief, so I don't have much to go on. Try to
include as much information as you can - if something doesn't work as
you expect, say what exactly happens; including any messages, error
logs.

Regards,
~~helix84