On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 2:31 AM, Gary Browne <gary.bro...@sydney.edu.au> wrote:
> I heard on the grapevine that OAI is "broken" in DSpace 3.2. Does anyone have
> any more details on this? Is it related to data providing, harvesting or both?

Hi Gary,

actually I'd say that overall, OAI is less broken than ever. The new,
rewritten OAI 2.0 fixes many bugs the old one had. Being new, there
were some minor labor pains early around 3.0 release, but as of now, I
only know of one serious unfixed issue [1] which manifests for some
installations if their timezone is not set to GMT. I guess that aspect
doesn't get much testing if your developer lives in a GMT+0 timezone
;) Any other issues are validation issues of output formats, which can
be fixed quite easily (well, if you know what the correct output
should be) by changing the output XSLT templates.

[1] https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1445

Regards,
~~helix84