Hello everybody,

I am using DSpace 3.0 with an XMLUI theme based on Manakin.

I am trying to add code from the AddThis <http://addthis.com> service,
which allows for easy sharing on social networks. I added the code to
item-view.xsl and so far, I have had mixed results varying from browser to
browser:

   - In Firefox, it does not appear and breaks the rest of the site (ie.
   any code that follows it, like ds-options sidebar and footer)
   - In Chrome, it appears with glitches, but breaks the rest of the site
   - In Safari, it appears with glitches, and does not break the rest of
   the site

Here is the code story: http://pastie.org/private/jrhcbb2b4jzqm5h3odplmw
And here is a live example: http://tinyurl.com/nl4ajte

Any ideas?