Dear Mr. Bhavesh, In LPSC / ISRO I am using the Metadata prepared in excel
and saved as csv file.

The csv file is exported to Dspace. Similarly, from Dspace, the metadata is
exported in csv file and opened in Excel for our manipulation.

The manipulated excel file is then saved as csv file, then exported to
Dspace.  I am using Dspace 3.1 version for this.

Dspace 3.1 is having the UI, for csv export and import facility.

But the link http://hzi.openrepository.com/hzi/browse?type=title# is not
having the facility to save as CSV file format.

I am using the excel - dspace - excel regularly, since all our typists are
doing the metadata in excel, I am exporting these metadata by a single
command to export more than 1000 records in a single command after verifying
the data.

If you need any clarification, you can contact me in c_suguma...@yahoo.co.in
C. Sugumaran
Scientist / Engr SF,