Dear helix84,

sorry for not changing the subject in my last email.

I have tried to upload both items 009-013.pdf and 001-007.pdf and got error
messages for both of them.

I have already exported an item, which I have uploaded before and manually set
the permissions (using the jspui interface) to

After downloading the item the “contents” file contains:

113-116.pdf       bundle:ORIGINAL

but there is nothing said about the permissions.

So, how can I add permission to a bitstream when using the batch importer?

Thanking you in advance

Stefanie