Hi Roger

Firstly, what results are you seeing exactly? Error-like or blank?

I can't give you a definitive answer because I am not familiar with the XML
source you are processing, but I can see a couple of problems with syntax:

* The square bracket in your XPath predicate starting with "@element" is not
closed. I suspect you want to say something more like
"dim:field[@element='type']/text()='Citation'" but again I can't see your
source XML.
* <xsl:if/> is better suited if you are just testing one condition with no
alternative conditions or fallback. <xsl:when/> elements must be surrounded by
<xsl:choose/> if you haven't done that.

If that doesn't fix it and no-one else replies, I can probably help you if you
provide the snippet of XML you are processing here.

Cheers

Hugh Barnes
Digital Access Coordinator
Library, Teaching and Learning