Thanks! You were right about the indexes. I was finally able to resolve the
issue. The problem was with the solr.server property in build.properties
file. I had set it to http://lucene.apache.ord/solr. Now, I have modified
that to:
solr.server=http://localhost:8080/solr

Regarding my second query, any ideas on how I can go about creating a set
of Collections for every sub-community that is created? I am unsure as to
what files to modify or even look at to begin with. Thanks!

Regards,
Shazia