Good morning,

the documentation on this subject was recently extended for DSpace 4. The
content in there also applies to 3.2:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC4x/Localization+L10n#LocalizationL10n-Wheretoedit.1

The key is to put your changes in:
[dspace-source]/dspace/*modules*/jspui/src/main/resource/

It's possible that these subdirectories do not exist in this location,
that's why it can be confusing. Just go ahead and create them.

AFTER adding these changes, make sure to execute mvn clean package and your
ant update script.

Your changes will end up in .jar files in [tomcat]\webapp\WEB-INF\lib.

Hope this helps! If anything is not clear, or if it doesn't work, please
let the list know so we can further improve the documentation.

best regards,

Bram Luyten

--
[image: logo]