From: Sergio Belkin [mailto:seb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 11:58 AM
To: DSpace
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Upgrade to 1.7.3

Hi folks,
I've upgraded from 1.5.2 to 1.6.2 smoothly. Then I've tried to migrate to
1.7.3 and it was a pain.... almost I lost my dspace...
I've read about maven issue, I've tried with both maven 3.1.1 and  2.2.1 but it
fails.

I'd want to upgrade to dspace 3.2 but first I have to pass throgh 1.7.x , what
should I do? I've read that 1.7.2 puts the directories properly.
What should I do? Can I upgrade to 1.7.2 and then to 1.8.3?
My java version  is java-1.6.0-openjdk and my OS is CentOS 6.4
Thanks in advance!

Sergio Belkin  http://www.sergiobelkin.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com
LPIC-2 Certified - http://www.lpi.org