@mire is currently working on Mirage 2, a responsive successor to the
Mirage XMLUI theme.

You can read about our progress in this article:
http://bit.ly/mirage2-dspace

To get rid of the "rough edges" we are looking for people who are
interested in becoming early adopters of this new theme.

You can apply through this link to become an early adopter:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mirage-2

best regards,

Bram Luyten

--