Da: Daniel Garcia <dgar...@cesca.cat>
A: dspace-tech <dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net>, Pascarelli Luigi Andrea
<l.pascare...@cineca.it>
Inviato: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 12:31:12 +0100 (CET)
Oggetto: [Dspace-tech] Problem when update-discovery-index with CRIS Module

Hi,

I'm trying to update discovery of my DSpace 3.2 + CRIS Module, but when
I execute script in /bin/dspace I get this error:

-bash-4.1$ ./dspace update-discovery-index
 INFO [main] (DSpaceKernelInit.java:52) - Created new kernel:
DSpaceKernel:org.dspace:name=934a778c-4509-455e-8317-f9fd9620f3a8,type=DSpaceKernel:lastLoad=null:loadTime=0:running=false:kernel=null
 INFO [main] (ConfigurationManager.java:1233) - Loading from
classloader: file:/dades/dspace/config/dspace.cfg
 INFO [main] (ConfigurationManager.java:1233) - Using dspace provided
log configuration (log.init.config)
 INFO [main] (ConfigurationManager.java:1233) - Loading:
/dades/dspace/config/log4j.properties
Exception: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
 at
org.dspace.app.cris.discovery.CrisSearchService.indexProperty(CrisSearchService.java:457)
 at
org.dspace.app.cris.discovery.CrisSearchService.indexCrisObject(CrisSearchService.java:313)
 at
org.dspace.app.cris.discovery.CrisSearchService.createCrisIndex(CrisSearchService.java:670)
 at
org.dspace.app.cris.discovery.CrisSearchService.createCrisIndex(CrisSearchService.java:357)
 at
org.dspace.app.cris.discovery.CrisSearchService.updateCrisIndex(CrisSearchService.java:366)
 at
org.dspace.app.cris.discovery.CrisSearchService.updateIndex(CrisSearchService.java:196)
 at org.dspace.discovery.IndexClient.main(IndexClient.java:146)
 at
 at
 at org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:183)

I install solr4 with instructions that I read in instructions
(http://cineca.github.io/dspace-cris/installation-stepbystep.html)

Wha't I'm doing wrong? My discovery doesn't update when I execute the
script...

Thanks in advance,

Daniel