Out-of-box the handle server use the database configuration as in the dspace.cfg file so if you haven't done customization it should be ok.
Can you check these log files?
dspace-dir/log/handle-plugin.log*
dspace-dir/handle-server/access*
dspace-dir/handle-server/error*
Andrea

Il 29/12/2013 15.41, Mustafa SARI ha scritto:
How can i configure database to talk with handle server? our dspace version 3.1
Yes i configured with righ prefix  config.dct and dspace.cfg .

---------------------------------------------- config.dct ---------------------------
{
"hdl_http_config" = {
"bind_address" = "193.140.248.74"
"num_threads" = "15"
"bind_port" = "8000"
"backlog" = "5"
"log_accesses" = "no"
}

"server_type" = "server"
"hdl_udp_config" = {
"bind_address" = "193.140.248.74"
"num_threads" = "15"
"bind_port" = "2641"
"log_accesses" = "no"
}

"hdl_tcp_config" = {
"bind_address" = "193.140.248.74"
"num_threads" = "15"
"bind_port" = "2641"
"backlog" = "5"
"log_accesses" = "no"
}

"log_save_config" = {
"log_save_weekday" = "Sunday"
"log_save_time" = "00:00:00"
"log_save_directory" = "/home/dspace/handle-server"
"log_save_interval" = "Weekly"
}

"no_udp_resolution" = "n"
"interfaces" = (
"hdl_udp"
"hdl_tcp"
"hdl_http"
)

"server_config" = {
"storage_type" ="CUSTOM"
"storage_class" = "org.dspace.handle.HandlePlugin"
"server_admins" = (
"300:0.NA/11147 <http://0.NA/11147>"
)

"replication_admins" = (
"300:0.NA/11147 <http://0.NA/11147>"
)

"max_session_time" = "86400000"
"this_server_id" = "1"
"max_auth_time" = "60000"
"backup_admins" = (
"300:0.NA/11147 <http://0.NA/11147>"
)

"case_sensitive" = "no"
}

}

---------------dspace.cfg
# CNRI Handle prefix
handle.prefix = 11147

# Directory for installing Handle server files
handle.dir = /dspace/handle-server