On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 10:49 AM, Eric Martyns <martynse...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks alot for your prompt response, its highly appreciated.
> Some files were actually recovered from the server, but we cannot access
> them.
> So is it possible to reinstall dspace afresh and access these files?

Please, do not write directly to me, write to dspace-tech, I'll reply there.

That depends on what particular files were salvaged. Did you recover
them with file names and directory structure? What does  the structure
look like (e.g. only half of the assetstore isn't a problem as long as
you have the complete database)? Most importantly, did you recover the
database? Do you have, perhaps an older export in SQL format (that
would be easiest to work with)?

Regards,
~~helix84