Hi

Without details of the DSpace version, try:
http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Browse_Indexes

Cheers

hg

*Hilton Gibson*
Ubuntu Linux Systems Administrator
JS Gericke Library
Room 1025D
Stellenbosch University
Private Bag X5036
Stellenbosch
7599
South Africa

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758
http://library.sun.ac.za
http://za.linkedin.com/in/hiltongibson