Hi Pascal,

     We have a contract with DataCite, and they have given to us username
and password. I have followed the instructions in the documentation and
inserted my credentials in dspace.cfg then I have done some change in the
DIM2DataCite.xsl(   <xsl:variable name="publisher">My university name
</xsl:variable>) and finally I have removed the comment signs in the file
identifier-service.xml.

After that I have inserted an new submission, I have seen that there was in
the Doi table of the dspace database a new row for that item. But when I use
the command line to reserve or register the DOI the system answer that there
0 object for reservation/registration.

If I try to execute the command dspace doi-organiser  -l, the system say :
command not found.

The only way to insert the item in Datacite for now is to insert it
manually, from the datacite site.

Thanks for your help

Best regards

Massimiliano