Hi,
i had a fire incident that destroyed our dspace server,
we were able to extract some files from the server.
right now we installed the dspace 4.0 but we have a challenge of moving
these file
to the new dspace 4.0 so we can see what's in them.

we initially had the 1.8 version

How do we migrate these data to the new dspace installed

here is one of the files pulled out and its content,
dspace folder containing
3assetstore
assetstore
bin