Hello,

I work with Dspace 1.7.2.

In my
repository I have some items that are closed access. This means that they have the metadata dc.rights.accesRights = info: eu-repo/semantics/closedAccess.
The institution that collect our data through OAI-ORE (harvesting) just needs collect our open access items (dc.rights.accesRights = info: eu-repo/semantics/openAccess).

What changes should I make in my OAI settings to ensure that these items (closedAccess) will not be exported by my OAI ? Is this possible? How I can do this? What files do I need to modify?

I've been reading
about this topic and I suppose the solution is:
"Offer sets through metadata"

but it's difficult for me to know how to begin work on this problem...

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

--

M. Àngels Pulido Medina
Biblioteca - Servei de Recursos Informàtics