Yes... Thanks for reply. Your reply is work for me.

Now I am able to update schema on DSpace4 in window.

I have set the environment variable path for postgresql and it's work for
me (as per your first reply a) and b) )

Thanks,
Bhavesh

Thanks & Regards,
*Bhavesh R. Patel *

   - www.bhaveshpatel.info
   - www.onlinequizportal.com
   - www.hindisuvichar.com

"Never leave till tomorrow which you can do today"
*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*