On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 9:25 AM, Teo Tokis <teoto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A solution to your problem is to copy the folder
> "[dspace-installation-directory]\webapps\solr" to "C:\Program Files\Apache
> Software Foundation\Apache Tomcat (your version)\webapps" (or wherever is
> the Tomcat's installation directory).

Yes, this is a problem in Solr, but this is most likely not the right fix.

If you were getting a 404 error, this would be one way to fix that
problem - the other way that would I recommend being pointing your
Context in Tomcat's configuration to "[dspace]\webapps\solr".

But you're getting a 500 error, which is a generic code that says you
should look at Solr's logs to see what the error is. You can find
Solr's logs in Tomcat's logs (catalina.out).

Regards,
~~helix84