Hi I need to implement an application that provides data to the control
authority of DSpace.
It goes like this, I have a base of employees and need to use the control
authorities of DSpace to prevent the user to enter this data and I have
consistent data.
My idea is to develop an external application that receives the DSpace
search parameters and returns the format that DSpace uses for process
control authority.
Would anyone tell me what procedures to do this process? Actually need to
see the parameters sent and the results display that uses DSpace process
(xml, json, I do not know ...)
thank you

--
Rodrigo Prado de Jesus