I have been using JSPUI and I now want to use the XMLUI. I would like my
XMLUI to display the same metafields as with my JSPUI. For instance, I have
added thesis.degree.faculty, thesis.degree.country and thesis.degree.level
and I am capturing them. I now want to display the fields in XMLUI as in my
JSPUI. Visit http://ir.uz.ac.zw/jspui/handle/10646/1088  and
http://ir.uz.ac.zw/xmlui/handle/10646/1088 to appreciate what  I want to
achieve

Kind Regards,